Sunday, January 1, 2017

Monday 1-2-17

5 ROUNDS 
20 Seconds Kettlebell swings (80#/62#)
10 Seconds Rest
20 Seconds box jump overs (24"/20")
10 Seconds Rest
20 Seconds Deadlifts (225#/155#)
10 Seconds Rest
20 Seconds bar facing burpees
10 Seconds Rest

Our #MCM is a newer member to CRCF John Tepoorten!

When and how did you get started with Coast Range?My wife Gina enrolled our son Joshua in your CrossFit Kids class this past summer. He hasn't missed class and absolutely loves it. I watched the 5pm classes, was impressed with the level of instruction and the great camaraderie, so I decided it was time to get back in shape. I signed up in August and I have been on a mission with a steep learning curve ever since. CRCF has been awesome and I am happy with my progress, but it's humbling how many skills there are to master.

What's your favorite workout?Any workout with movements I can do! LOL!!! But I'll go with FRAN. It's a good test of willpower if you push it, but you also don't have to suffer too long :)

Least favorite workout?Anything with ring or bar muscle ups and snatches... I hate looking uncoordinated.

What's the best part about working out at Coast Range?The great environment and knowledgable instruction.

What's the wallpaper on your phone?Gina (my wife) and my boys.

What's your most used emoji? 😉 I use it as an edge of sarcasm in texts... Doesn't always work well LOL!!

What's your favorite Movie?Anything Clint Eastwood, but "Unforgiven" comes to mind.

What was the last thing you googled?"why do I suck at double unders?"

Favorite cheat meal?1/2 gallon of Heath Bar Crunch Ice cream

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?I'de be a Chimpanzee, because i'm pretty sure they can do muscle ups!

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?Kauai. Never did have the travel bug though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment