Sunday, December 18, 2016

Monday 12-19-16

TEAMS OF 2 
3 ROUNDS FOR TIME 
10 UNBROKEN DL (60% of 1RM)
20 BAR FACING BURPEES
10 Box Jumps (30"/24")

Then...

3 Rounds 
20 seconds - Forearm plank
20 seconds - Left forearm Side Plank
20 seconds - Forearm plank
20 seconds - Right forearm Side Plank

Our MCM is this protector of Gilroy. Chuy!!!

When and how did you get started with CRCF?2013, Jackie and I wanted to join a gym where we could workout together. I heard about CrossFit and I knew Marty was doing it. When I asked him about it, he had nothing but great things to say, so we joined CRCF.

What is your favorite workout?Half of "Cindy"

Least Favorite workout?Anything with burpees!

What's the best thing about CRCF?The coaches and friends I've made. Everybody is so positive and supportive!

What's the background on your phone?A picture of Jackie and my kids at AT&T park before a Giants game.

What's your favorite movie?Training day! Denzel is a bad ass training officer.

Team batman or Superman?Batman... I would love to wear the bat suit instead of my uniform.

Last thing you searched on google?Looked to see what the workout was at CRCF.

What's your cheat meal?Sushi, chicken katsu..... or DONUTS!

If you could be any animal what would you be and why?Some type of bird. Just being free and flying above everyone looking down at the world would be awesome.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?Hawaii. I love the island! I'm a different person when I'm in paradise. 





No comments:

Post a Comment