Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Wednesday 12-21-16

FOR TIME 
10-8-6-4-2
DB Squat Snatch (75#/55#)
2 legless rope climbs between sets

Then...

Find a max height
Box Jump




Our #WCW is CoCo! We asked her a few questions and these were her answers :)

How did you hear about CRCF? I heard about you guys opening so I left my old cf gym in Gilroy and joined. What's your favorite workout? Anything with overhead squats. Least favorite? Anything with running. What's the best part about working out at CRCF? The coaching and the 5:30am crew. What's the background on your phone right now? A pic of my son riding my scooty. What are your most used emoji's? What's your favorite movie of all time? Elf Batman or Superman? Wonder Woman ok super man What's the last thing you searched for on google? "How can I tell if my dryer is gas or electric" What's your cheat meal? Frosting, cookies, etc. If you could be any animal what would you be and why? A dog because they are loved. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment