Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Wednesday 12-14-16


12.3
AMRAP 18 MIN
15 box jumps (24"/20")
12 push press (115#/75#)
9 toes 2 bar 

Our Women Crush Wednesday is Sarah!

When and how did you get started with us?I first started at coast range in September 2015. Doris Kanemura had been telling me to try out CrossFit for a few months before I decided to try it!

Favorite workout?Team/partner WODs. I love working with a partner even though I may not be able to RX a WOD, working out with a partner helps to push me further than I thought I could.

Least favorite workout?No specific one, but anything involving burpees kills me. They make me want to puke.

What’s the best part about working out at CRCF?The community. I love the people I've met there. Some of them are people who will be friends for the rest of my life.

What’s the wallpaper on your phone right now?Ocean sunset

What’s in your most frequently used emoji?💜


What’s your favorite movie of all time? The Fifth Element

Team Batman or Superman?Superman, because Batman is just a dude with gadgets. Superman actually has super powers!

What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?TriMet, Portland public transit site.

What’s your cheat meal? Pizza 100%


If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?A housecat. They're worshiped, loved and spoiled their whole lives by their owners.


You could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?Italy. For the history and the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment