Monday, August 15, 2016

Tuesday 8-16-15

21-15-9
Thruster (115#/85#)
Bar facing burpee
Ring Dip

Then...

For Time 

40 Strict HSPU's

The introvert in me totally blanked out being put in the spot last night, but I really did want to say a little something to the people who voted for me in the "Biggest Transformation" category.
When I signed up at Coast Range a year ago, I had never done a squat, burpee, wall ball or any lifting in my entire life. I can honestly say every single thing we did at class was brand new to me. And the mug really is fitting, because the most important thing I've learned from crossfit is anything is possible. But I wouldn't have grown so much in my abilities and confidence without the support of all the amazing coaches and friends pushing me to my limits and beyond. So thank you for the support as I continue to grow on this journey!  💜 hjjk

No comments:

Post a Comment